One of fasted growing NBFC urgently looking to hire Sales Officer nearby Baiyappanahalli Bengaluru area, ideal candidate can refer below description and get apply for the the small bank Job.
Role: Sales Officer – NBFC
Vertical: CASA Sales
Location: Baiyappanahalli Bengaluru, Karnataka (Depending upon availability)
Role & Responsibility of UJFB Sales Officer in Bengaluru:
- Setup meeting according to leads provided by the branch.
- Meet client and explain about available products.
- Opening Saving Account on lead generated at a branch nearby Baiyappanahalli Bengaluru.
- Opening Current Account with the potential client
- Sales 3rd party products like Life Insurance, Mutual Funds, Security Products, etc to the HNI clients.
Requirements for Sales Officer nearby Karnataka:
- Any Graduate with good analytical and sales skills to be considered
- Responsible for achieving business targets for open market liabilities (across all products)
- Preferred experience of 1-2 years in banking liability sales(CASA, FD) from the local area i.e. Baiyappanahalli Bengaluru.
- Must have CASA product knowledge.
- Any open market sales experience will be considered if interested in CASA Sales.
- Please Note: Whichever location is suitable for you, you can apply online, we ll reach you back for a final interview schedule.
- Perks and Benefits Incentive petrol allowance mobile reimbursement gratuity medical Insurance
Ideal candidate can apply with their updated resume on https://www.ujjivansfb.in/en/careers by searching Sales Office Job in Bengaluru.
Tags: Bank Sales Officer Job in Baiyappanahalli Bengaluru area, Career in Small Finance Bank Karnataka, banking jobs in Bengaluru, small company job nearby Bengaluru, small bank career 2023 in Bengaluru, Ujjivan finance careers in Bengaluru, Ujjivan micro-finance jobs Bengaluru, BFSI sales jobs in Bengaluru
If you didn’t fount this requirement suitable for your work background, you might visit advance job search in Baiyappanahalli Bengaluru area or you might refer this job to some one you know them on place.